Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

I hate numbers ....But I still want it...

That day proved to be the toughest day for me , when reports cards were distributed, with a remark that they have to be submitted along with parents sign the next day. Initiating from the unit test marks to arithematical equations , number were the one I hated most, the reason was that I never got them as other and myself would like to be.

I still remember I was one among the toppers from downside during my school days , and it felt a little relaxed also as no teacher ever asked a question to me as they were fully assured of not getting the answer for me, it was wastage of time to ask and that wastage was reflected in numbers when the marks were used to be announced.


"Jinhe hum bhulna chahe , wo aksar yaad aate hai"

And the same proved to me regarding numbers the more I wanted to go away from numbers the more they followed me in my life.

With the passage of time , the mind changed and I started studying, it felt nice to give answers as it cater the girls attraction in the class, teachers started to recognize me, expectations arose, exams arrived and more time invested in studies but results were the same, numbers were still far away from me. As the time came when the importance of numbers in life increases but mine was going the opposite lane. it was declining, what I scored was just opposite to my friends (75-57).The biggest tragedy was that I scored the same numbers at two important milestones of my life and yet my friends where asking for party for those number as well and you know what hurts more that after my passing they started grading system.

After graduation I decided to fulfill the dream of my parents (not mine)to pursue post graduation (CANNOT MENTION COURSE)from a PREMIER INSTITUTE.

The good luck still followed me before the results were out I was counted among one of the studious students, later on the scenario changed.That baba( T P) also cant help me who was known as jack of all subjects ranging from logs to economics all was in vain.

By the time I have realized that numbers really holds an important position in ones life as companies are coming for campus placements and I am below the eligibility criteria….

Still in search of numbers………



Raj tripathi


Mba, 2nd year, Iec cet

2 comments:

  1. Hey Raj...Nice Blog...You have a different and good sense of humour...as is visible from many sentences...By the way..who is TP?
    Anyhow...numbers are something who mostly approach people who RATTAFY all the concepts..
    But ...very true...humourous Blog..Comes directly from ur heart...explains your hunger for Numbers ...and their hatred for you...May God Bless both of you..and May both of you solve issues(if any...personal..may be)and become friends again..but till that time..Stop running behind them...Cz Numbers and Girls approach you only when you show that you really dont care about them...:-)
    Once again ..Nice Blog..Nice Humour..and Nice "Hunger for Numbers"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raj bhai apke liye i will say....
    KYA BAAT....KYA BAAT...KYA BAAT....
    u have a special talent of writing most diffict emotion to very easy way or say in such a way that u say it but still u do not sound boring.....
    and last i forgot how come this title come in ur mind.....
    RAAJ ko RAJ ke paas h rahne do......
    keep it up...and one day sab kahege
    KYA BAAT....KYA BAAT....KYA BAAT....

    ReplyDelete

Click here to pen you Comment