Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

STRIKE'rs...............thodi frustration thoda fun..........

Hey !!!! I am Back again.....
The 'incident' that happens in my life in past few days compelled me to come back again and write this interesting blog (may be).... Basically,,, one of my very gud friend DEEPAK who is studying with me in my class inspired me to write this blog on this matter....
         So,,, here is the story begins now........
     Actually,,,, i want to relate this story with one of my favorite Game  'COUNTER STRIKE',,, which those people who know about this game enjoyed it more frequently,,,,,,, but don’t worry other people can also enjoyed it…… definitely……….
        This is the story about my college in which recently an event was organized by MBA department against the college management for HIKING OF FEE in 2nd year which is known as STRIKE…… it was my first experience to see a STRIKE IN MY Life…… Before that i only heard about this only with my friends that their college had been closed due to strike but I had never faced it…… so when our class leaders decided to do strike,,, I was very excited to saw that event…..
Next day around 8 ‘o’ clock we all had to assemble in front of the college gate….. There was around more than 40 students had been present over there... We all blocked the main gate of the college and restricted the entry of everyone..... Some fresher’s came over there to take admission but they were also unable to find the way......
       After sometime,,, our Director with other faculties came outside the college to make conversation with us..... But the result was that they denied to accept our demands.... and this process continued till few days.....
      “ I enjoyed this thing because i was free from that boring stuff (lectures & classes)....”
After 2 or 3 days the management accepted our demands because we involved very high authorities in this matter....... Then we started shouting happily and the thing came at that moment in my mind was “THE COMMANDER (management) IS DOWN”.... So our ‘changing of weapons’ like in counter strike was fruitful......
     One thing i would like to mention that those students who tried to absent from that protest,,, our leaders called them by phone and told them to came at the battle field...... it looks like to me that they asked “ NEED BACKUP,, NEED BACKUP”......COME ON BABY !!!!!!!
      But finally,,, the result was in favor of us and i enjoyed it so much......
So,,,that was the PSYCHO xperience for me which i can’t forget for whole life.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’’’’’’’’’’’’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............................

jayant singh
MBA 2nd year..

1 comment:

Click here to pen you Comment