Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The broken Friendship



If you don’t trust anyone, never make him your friend otherwise you will lose chance of being friend with some who you can trust. I have never understood why people have to fake the friendship for the sake of it. 



There is one friend of mine, who used to be my good friend and frankly I thought he is one of my close friend. I used to share most of things in my life with him and also I used to think that he is one of them who are good person and truly a good friend, but when I look back today it all seems to be an illusion created by me. I never expected him to do anything for me, but just wanted that person to be true with me. I guess that never happens, what you expect from other and what they expect from you are always different. I just asked myself why it made me so upset. Why do I still think about that failed friendship?

The answer was simple, I have been so open to him that I expected the same from him, but it don’t happen the same way always, you can never govern the other people life and the way they are thinking, the way they behave with you. You can always do you part but you should not expect other one to do their part perfectly. There are so much human emotion involved in each relationship that you don’t know which one is true, some time you hate something and other day you love it. But people say friendship is above that, I thought so but it could not hold true in my case. I still feel angry about that thing why he has to hide from me so many things; I was not a good friend? What made my case more complicated is that he always told me lies but I came to know all things from someone else, and that hurt the most, our relationship changed.

I have questions which can’t be answered, you know if he says that you were not good friend and you never shared you life with me, so I could not do the same. I could understand that, I would have fine with it. Not everything can be shared with everyone I know, but you have to always share some part to the people you trust. Because they will always be with you, no matter what happens in life. I am still with that friendship, hanging in there but not sure when the true nature of friend will be back. I hope it does but not sure it will ever happen.


I always think of blaming lots of people for this, but I realized with time that other people can’t be hold responsible for the thing happen between me and him, It was down the life me or him responsible for this, because we allowed this to happen to us. After writing this piece may be I will feel much better because some time broken images hurt you most in life, no matter how much you try to heal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment