Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The startup Employee



Today I am starting a new series of blogs about my startup experience and its effect on my life. It has been a long a really eventful journey for me in last 2 years I have worked in the startup. I got a chance to work in startup by luck or say by chance but after that it has been all hard work which I have put in the startup.



Working in startup is not always easy, it may sound cool but not easy that is for sure. I have learned a lot of thing in last year but there have been time when it becomes really difficult to learn when you are not sure about the future. For a startup employee there has been very information available to decide how to choose a startup to work and same is applicable for the employer. It all depend upon your common sense how you choose your startup and it totally depend upon your luck and your startup luck whether they will survive or not.

From my personal experience I can only say one thing, love the work you do and you will succeed in it. 



P.S.: Please never listen to your friends who don’t know what startup is because they will don’t have a clue what you are going to gain from startup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment