Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Lost Somewhere Something.......

I woke up one day to realize that I had had no “me” space in a long long time. I had completely lost touch with so many things that I enjoyed doing. Like this blog for instance, was lying in a corner with absolutely no attention from me. I hadn’t clicked a picture in a very long time. I even had no clue when the last time I had a full blast of love, life and laughter with my friends and more so with my family. Even i was surprised to here with my roommates what happened in the room in my presence and even i didn't notice. It made me very sad. I wanted to do something about it. This putting up a post was an effort to reclaim something of what I felt I had lost. The few posts that I will put up it just to make me feel nice. But then again when I was beginning to feel like I could finally write something again and make some sense of it, I lost the flow.

I tried to do too much at the same time. I was trying to regain my virtual life when my personal life and professional life itself overlapping each other so many time a day. Last couple of weeks has been very demanding both physically and emotionally. I have woken up almost every day wishing I could go back to sleep for another few hours when I know I have to drag my feet and get going. Weekends haven’t exactly been very rejuvenating either. I have been staring at my laptop screen so much that I even stopped lurking on Facebook over weekends. With what little enthusiasm I have left during weeknights and weekends, I have hung out with the friends and tried cooking ( It is lie) and more so some good thing to eat something tad more interesting than my daily day routine.

I just found new respect for those entire married woman who are working.  As my Mother was working women who used to cook for us, give time to our nonsense talk and even used have time to do his office work in the home. I think only difference I can see from that time is that she had a 9 to 5 job but now days there is a rare commodity even more than honest people in the earth. There are days when I feel like none of this worth it. Today is just one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment