Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The 30 Day Blog Challenge

As I don't have anything to write about these day. Today morning I read the post in one of the fellow blogger blog, who has posted this challage in her blog. I thought about it and took it on. I don't know if I will last till 30 day or not but surely I will try as I am too much bored to write all the regular post in my blog.

It Will start from today evening when I will start posting things about myself in the blog.

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture, 10 interesting facts
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name and why you started blogging
Day 3: Favorite TV shows
Day 4: Your favorite books
Day 5: Your family
Day 6: 10 of your favorite things
Day 7: Favorite movies
Day 8: A place you've traveled to
Day 9: About your friends
Day 10: Things you're afraid of
Day 11: Views on drugs and alcohol
Day 12: Your zodiac sign, and how it fits your personality
Day 13: Things you are OCD about
Day 14: Your favorite memory as a kid
Day 15: Top Ten Favorite Songs
Day 16: Things you want to say to 5 different people
Day 17: Things you are currently worried about
Day 18: Things you have learnt this year
Day 19: Pictures of 5 celebrities you find attractive
Day 20: Your day, in great detail
Day 21: Things you want to say to an ex
Day 22: Your worst habits
Day 23: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 24: 5 things that never fail to make you feel better
Day 25: Any other career you could pick apart from your current one
Day 26: Weird things you do when you are alone
Day 27: Someone who fascinates you and why
Day 28: Kind of people you hate
Day 29: Somethings you regret
Day 30: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days



P.S.: If you want to spread this challange to fellow blogger, Please don't share this blog. CCP( Cut, copy and paste in you blog). Join this new movement of the month so we can see the different thought of the people.

2 comments:

Click here to pen you Comment