Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Friends ex girlfriend



It has been exhausting week for me. If you plan a week holiday in your hometown especially at the Diwali time, you will be exhausted. You need to plan holiday in advance, at least 3 month so you can get a reservation of your home town for a return journey, which generally is not case even if you miss it by one day. After reservation, the journey is also the most painful part because the Sleeper class seems to turn out a General class, you can’t move out of your seat as there will be no place to put you foot even in the train. Welcome to journey in the Indian railway in festivals.

I was in Allahabad waiting for my train; it was late for about 30 min. which for me was a normal time. I was looking at the platform number 1, I could see lots of familiar face. The station was full of people, I don’t how could so many people turn up to board the train. Thank god! I have the confirm seat, well the last time I say the waiting list it said 560 something. It is India anything can happen; here rules are less knows to people then Jugaad. Everybody tries to find her own jugaad to get seat in the train.

“Is this you, shaan”, somebody broke my thought process with her voice. I looked back at the direction of voice which just came from my back. She was standing there, smiling at me.

“Soz, what a pleasant surprise by you, It has been long time since school we have met”, I replied back to him in a warm manner. I look at her in a surprised manner, We shook our hand and I offered her seat with me to sit down. Let me tell you who Soz is, she was my best friend ex girlfriend that is the best how I can describe her. Other than that, we have been class mate in school for 2 years; she used to sit just behind me in the exams.  Our friendship was always has been of Hi and hello just because she was girlfriend of my best friend. I never liked her but never hated also, I was always natural to her. But after her breaking up with Salmaan, I hated her and never talked to her. But here she is in front of me and I don’t know how to react.

“So, Shaan what you have been doing these days”, she asked. I don’t know how to reply, I don’t want to talk much to him but somehow I replied to her, “Well as you know all commerce student case, Did my B. Com and after that just doing My MBA from Greater Noida college, what about you, where you have been. No news of yours after that ….”  I stopped; It has been 4 years of that incident but I still feel bad about that, I don’t know why?

“Well, shaan. I left the city and moved to Delhi after school you know, And just started to do CA. Right now I am doing my training and final exam preparation, just have no time to other thing at this time”, she replied with such an ease. She continued, “I have been seeing you updates on orkut and facebook, you did some good things in life and especially your music rocks big time, I became fan of you guitar playing”, she finished with her eyes looking at me and ever smiling face. What just she said, she followed up me on facebook on orkut. I have been so mean to her in last few years and yet she followed me. That was strange for me because I never wished her birthday wishes also.

“Well thanks for following up, you know I love the music as always but you never send me any request on facebook”. I replied to her. She said, “Well because I was not sure about that you will accept my request or not”. Her answer was so true, if she would have send request few years back I would have rejected it.

I continued, “So any one from school whom you are in touch with”. She replied, “Nops, I just not have been in touch with anyone. Even on facebook also there is no one added on my account”. She smiled after answering this question. She continued, “you should have been in touch with most of them I think, that has been your nature ever since from school to keep tracking you friend.”, I knew what she want to say. I replied, “Sort of you can say, just on facebook and orkut. Only few have been in touch with me over phone”.

A railway announcement broke our conversation, my train Shiv ganga has been again delayed for 30 min. it seems to me those kind of day, where all things are coming to be as unexpected.
“Well seems we have more time to talk, thank god we met otherwise It would have been hard to spend time in this station”, she given her opinion. I looked her at once and thought why someone could fall for her. She was not that beautiful, only her eyes seem to be so much expressive and her smile makes it more beautiful. Her hairstyle suites her more now, she was better in term of dressing and also her voice has become much sweeter since last time we talked. Wait a minute, am I falling for her. No, that can’t be possible. I can’t fall for my friend ex girlfriend.

“You hairstyle seems to suit you more now, shaan. And your eyes seems so intense now, I never noticed you have brown color eyes. It so much suited you.” she broke my thought again. She is flirting with me, or I am thinking too much on this matter. I was not able to decide with her wrong single and my mind still stuck in the past. I replied, “Well thanks; I think you are first one to compliment me about my eyes”.

It was becoming a strange night; I am talking to the same girl whom I used to hate few years ago. Life is so strange, I used to hate her, now I think she likes me or I like him. You should not be falling for your friend ex girlfriend, that can’t happen but why I can’t control myself.

“Ok shaan, look like my train has arrived so it my time to leave. It was nice meeting you again after a long time. Well take my phone number, so you can call me any time in Delhi”. After saying this she gave me her number and walked toward her train. I looked toward her and saved her number on my phone and send SMS on her phone.

My mind only had one question at that time can you fall for your friend ex Girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment