Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

That i am your friend...... F R I E N D


This is the poem i have written for all my friend as thank note for tolerating me for soo long, Thanks for being my FRIENDS......

One day I might let you down,
By my silly acts,
One day I might make you feel boring,
By my talks or with my silence,
One day I might make you angry so much,
You wana hit me hard,
And let me know your anger,
One day I might make you cry for,
No reason,
And still say to you, I didn’t did it,
One day i might make you feel that, I am too selfish,
Mean and not worth your friendship,
And you want to walk away from me,
With all the love and hate between us,
One day....
That day will be the day....
You need to forgive me for only reason....
That i am your friend......
F R I E N D.................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment