Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It is tear for the love we had

Well this is one of my most liked poem. This one I read in the book few year back randomly. Well I am sure you will also like this poem if you ever had felt a heartbreak.


It is tear for the love we had,
or a tear for the love that left,
it is tear for those fights over milkshake,
or a tear for this ugly heartbreak,
it is a tear for i thought you were the one,
or a tear for by my side there is none,
i understand it didn't go well,
those tree couldn't hold our name for long,
i understand that sitting under the stars,
has lost it magic and its charm,
i understand that all i sought for,
is now shattered to piece like glass,
and so now i have to take it in my face,
and have to walk apart!,
I UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I WANT TO STAY, BUT
NOW I'LL HAVE TO WALK AWAY.......


P.S.: After reading this poem I felt how much I hate it but now I'll have to walk away....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment