Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

The second year completed in TravelTriangle.com



First of above all I want to thank myself for lasting so long in TravelTriangle.com which I never expected when I joined 2 year back on this same day. It has been a great learning journey for me in last two years, as I have faced lots of up, down and challenges in work. But one thing that has been toast of my last two year has been the team with whom I work. Before you ask what we do, TravelTriangle.com is a market place for the travel where we help traveler to connect destination expert agent and also help them to customize the trip and get best deals. 

In last two years I have work with some of the brightest mind in the Industry, and this is the time I would like to thank them all for the help they have given me in this time. I still remember my first day on TravelTriangle.com, it was my first job and it was my first day on job. I was pretty much nervous about what I will do, how I will manage in my job, but after initial one hour everything easy out. Sankalp sir helped me at that time very much because initially I worked with him. At that our team was very short, me, Sahani and Alok Sharma. But later on our team grew in number and I got a chance to work with Jayant singh, Abhishek Sobti, Billu Yadav, manish Sahu, Gaurav Gupta, Atendra Yadav, Paridhi, Setu, sahil, arvind, shruti mam and few other who name I could have forget. 

For me it has been wonderful journey for last 2 year, and I am not sure how long it will go, It has become for me a passion to do good for TravelTriangle.com. I don’t want to talk much about my work but just enjoy this movement in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to pen you Comment